Jay,

It waits 50 seconds to even start to try to shift the frequency. I don’t know
how long it takes to get up to get to 64 HZ. I heard somebody say that they
thought that the 50 second delay should be adjustable, but I could not find a
way to adjust it. I have not had a chance to talk to Schneider tech-support
about it since then.

I had a problem with this on a job, by the time the Schneider would change its
frequency, the voltage would be way over an acceptable voltage. I had to adjust
the voltage setpoint down in order to try to shorten the delay. That was not
really a good workaround because how quickly the voltage rises depends on the
charge rate.

I know that all of the delays and ramp up speeds and ramp down speeds are fully
user adjustable on outback equipment, I hope that Schneider has added this
adjustability by now... but last time I checked, I don’t think you could.

Thanks,
Kienan