David
We had a very high Hi-Q failure rate and the test h said we three
options,1, in advance send in the failed unit. Wait till one is available
to release to the RMA, 3, buy extras so we dont need to wait and they had
plenty in stock to sell but not to be the RMA. That really was my final
straw. You might want to look at segmentating the combiner and going with
manageable inverters, what AC side voltage are you running.
Jerry