I’ve been looking at picking up a portable bandsaw, likely Makita but a
reciprocating saw has served me very well over the years. If you hold the edge
of the cutting guard against the end-clamp you can get a nice uniform inch and
a half or so of rail past the clamp. Using a circular saw leaves too much rail
for my liking unless you Measure and cut the rail before laying down the last
module.
I prefer cutting blades with at least 14 TPI (teeth per inch).
The cutting teeth will get gummed up with aluminum when it gets too hot so you
have to check it at least after cutting each rail and pick out any gummed up
spots with your linesman.

I would Also recommend getting some of
this…https://www.zoro.com/bio-circle-coolcut-lubricant-300g-solid-stick-pk12-53b013/i/G0934138/?REVIEW_DISPLAY_SNAPSHOT_TYPE=SIMPLE
 … And putting a bit on your blades when cutting. I always use this on metal
sawblades and when drilling into metal especially using a Uni bit.
Tell everyone on the crew to get them selves a small used tin and keep some of
this handy.
A tube of this should last years.

Benn Kilburn
SkyFire Energy