Andrew,

Did you see the self consumption or backup on XW+? Also XWPro
is only a bit more and has a 10 product warranty on it. If you used this
with the Discover AES LFP, xanbus can directly link Soc and all battery
data to anywhere in the world on Insight2.

https://solar.schneider-electric.com/solution/commercial-self-consumption/
[1]