Hi All,

Does anyone out there have any good information about Enphase Ensemble? I
am doing a solar + storage design for a new home, where the customer is set
on using Ensemble even though it is not yet available. So I am trying to
design for adding it in the future, although it is tough to get specific
information. Some questions I have:
-Will it have its own transfer switch?
-Will the batteries, solar and backed up loads all connect into the same
backup loads panel? -Does it do whole house backup?
-Do you need to use the IQ combiner box for the solar combiner?
-The batteries will have their own integrated microinverters that should be
able to charge the batteries, and also power loads and form a grid signal
to keep the rest of the solar producing, correct?
-I was told that there will need to be at least as many IQ8's as IQ7
microinverters in the array, which means that half the MI's will need to be
upgraded. Can anyone confirm this?
-Will Sunpower AC modules be compatible?

If anyone out there has any of this info, that would be much appreciated!
Cheers,
Dave

*Dave Tedeyan, PE*
Senior Engineer | Taitem Engineering, PC

110 South Albany Street | Ithaca, NY 14850
o. *607.277.1118 x121*  f. 607.277.2119
www.taitem.com

Solar • Sustainability • Energy • Design
B-Corporation Best for the World 2018 Honoree