We will not use Ecogen. They don't know how to troubleshoot their own equipment, cannot connect it properly to solar systems, lie to their customers which comes back on us, and are generally a really bad company to deal with. There are far better and smarter ones out there.  At least that's how it is in southern RI.  Chris

On 7/26/2019 5:42 PM, Dana wrote:
Generwrecked strikes again! After 3 fires in the controllers & 2 more engine
meltdowns due to oil loss I would not touch a wreck.

Dana Orzel                              Great Solar Works, Inc.
C - 208.721.7003                       d...@solarwork.com
Idaho Contractor - # 028765         Idaho PV # 028374
NABCEP # 051112-136                       www.solarwork.com
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.

-----Original Message-----
From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of
Maverick Brown
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 11:41 AM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Generac Warranty claim ECOGEN 15k

Wrenches

Any guidance on getting warranty claim approved when their denial reason is the
generic “unsafe” installation? There isn’t anything unsafe about the 1.5 year
install that I can see. The ECOGEN is connected to an Outback Radian.

Generator has 950 hours on it before the brushes melted down from being exposed
to engine oil.

Thank you,

Maverick

List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org