Not  internally unless it is what is called a 12 wire reconnectable
Those usually have info on the label that give specs and connection info

If you open the cover there is a group of posts and a bunch of wire ends that
you move to the posts that give you the output you need

Heaven help you if the labels have fallen off or you can’t read them

In that case, close the cover and walk away because you will hate yourself at
some point

The reconnectables are real rare in the smaller generators these days
If I remember correctly you generally lose about 40% output when you’ve change
the connections, seems that is going from 3 ph to single phase.

I had a couple Detroit Diesel powered 300 hz generators around for a while
Nothing but scrap metal and copper, not reconnectable.
Just dead weight.

Phase converters are not efficient but are an option for small loads

Hope this helps,
Bob Ellison