I see Kinect Solar send me price lists with 215's for sale for $32

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 9:33 AM Jason Szumlanski <
ja...@floridasolardesigngroup.com> wrote:

> That makes me a bit nervous, but I guess I could contact in phase and make
> sure that the serial number has not been used.
>
> On Thu, Aug 8, 2019, 9:25 AM Glenn Burt <glenn.b...@glbcc.com> wrote:
>
>> I bought a few on eBay.
>>
>> -Glenn
>> Sent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and spelling errors.

Sunny Regards,

Gary Easton
*Appalachian Renewable Power     **Celebrating over 10 years in business*
10131 Haga Ridge Stewart, Ohio 45778
NABCEP Certified Solar PV #031508-29

T: 740-277-8498
www.arp-solar.com

“First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then
you win.”
~Gandhi