LG is so easy to work with – get the handles to mount to the wall. Call me if
any questions. Scot

From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of Bill
Hennessy
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:53 PM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: [RE-wrenches] SMA grid-tied backup LG or BYD?

We're going to install a 20kW grid-tied pv system with the high voltage SMA
battery backup. SMA has approved LG Chem and BYD batteries for its equipment.

We have no experience with either battery and were wondering wrenches
experiences or preferences with the two choices. Pricing and temperature
requirements are about the same. One noticeable difference is that the LG is
wall mounted and the BYD is stacked on the floor.

thanks for your time, bill

Bill Hennessy
Berks Solar, LLC
371 Centennial Rd