Hey Jay,

My company is a Tesla certified installer (C.I.).

The homeowner may have two paths to getting one or more Powerwalls:
* If they live in an area where Tesla has a brick and mortar physical
presence, they can purchase a Powerwall or two or more and have it done by
Tesla.
* The homeowner can also purchase a Powerwall from a C.I. and have it
installed by the C.I.  The sale price to the homeowner is determined by the
C.I.

The Powerwall product is the same whichever the sales channel.

I’ll be at SPI in SLC next month and look forward to seeing what the energy
storage landscape is like.

marco