William
Sounds like the inverters are in search not on, have you changed the
inverters to on instead of search. Have you considered a hard reset to
factory. Also as a POE (process of elimination) I would turn off one of the
slaves at a time, even switch over to a different  master. I had a 16 kg in
Hana that after 2 years started doing that kinda issue, it ended up be
programming issues, why? dont know but it can happen. I just did a new mate
3 software update and it scrambled all the utility settings so keep notes
of everything that you ever change just in case
Jerry