Drake,

            After having 2 Stabers in the last 25 years, we were having too many problems with the second one (mechanically was OK but the brains were not working correctly and board replacements are pretty spendy.  So we ended up with an LG model # WM3500CW as of 3 months ago.  Made in Vietnam.

            I don't remember all the energy and water specs right now but being the nerd, I'm sure they were the best.  I had already bought 2 of these for my rentals and have had no complaints.  The clothes really come out dry. The clothes washing master here says she likes it so there's a gold star. Only thing I don't like is its not made in USA.  I never asked Staber but maybe there's an extended warranty option.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.