No firm idea but the are definitely a Euro module as the whole camper chassis
is a Euro make..

Dana Orzel                              Great Solar Works, Inc.

C - 208.721.7003                       d...@solarwork.com

Idaho Contractor - # 028765         Idaho PV # 028374

NABCEP # 051112-136                        <http://www.solarwork.com>
www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"