Have you looked at Northstar?  They make some similar batteries.

Personally I never used the 8Ds.  I would save my back and go with golf cart AGMs, or if going heavy, I use the L16 style AGM, and reduce the # of parallel strings.  Many AGMs can be laid on their side, so you might check your rack measurements to see what else would fit.

Ray Walters
Remote Solar
303 505-8760