Wrenches,

Does anyone have experience with this fused switch, and in particular the fuse
holders?
Gould ITE 600 Amp 600V V7H3606MS Fusible Panelboard Switch V7H3606 600A Fused
(TK0412-1)

I am replacing the fuses and they don't want to come out. They are wedged in
very tightly. I"m concerned I might break a fuse. Do they make fuse pullers for
these? My suppliers are having difficulty with this.

Thanks,
Jerry Caldwell

|  |  |

|  |
Gould ITE 600 Amp 600V V7H3606MS Fusible Panelboard Switch V7H3606 600A ...

ITE V7H3606MS - Vacu-Break Clampmatic Fusible Panelboard Switch<br> 600 Amp -
600 VAC - 3 Pole