I went to see an existing solar installation (in the Colorado Front Range)
yesterday that was installed ~2008. It's still working well but homeowner
is considering either adding another array or swapping out the 170w modules
for something newer to increase his output. It's a very nicely done
installation, clean, and in good working order, with Schuco modules. Before
proposing that we could swap out modules we need to verify that clamps for
new modules could be purchased. This residential roof racking is ROUND
rails, about 2-2.5" in diameter. Does anyone have an idea of what brand
this might be and if components are still available?

Rebecca Lundberg