If they were deformed with a tightened strap, it seems to me that every
other module would be bowed in the opposite direction...this is not the
case.  Every frame is bowed up to the glass side including the one on the
end that was installed glass side in for protection.  I will check the
glass itself and the centerline of the module.  Modules were palleted and
shipped vertically as shown in the picture.

Shine On!

Kris Schmid
Legacy Solar, LLC
137 West 1st Avenue
Luck, WI 54853
www.legacysolar.com
Licensed Wisconsin Master Electrician
BSEE

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 3:21 PM Jerry Shafer <jerrysgarag...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Kristopher
> OK great, well not great to me it is a shipping packaging issue, the
> cardboard gap is spacing out each module and they were tightened down
> untill one by one the frames came into contact and crushed them together,
> the reason one is opposite is because it was installed backwards from the
> rest to protect it.
> Jerry
>
> On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 11:04 AM Jerry Shafer <jerrysgarag...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Module bent or glass warped
>> OK Kristopher is the glass warped or is the frame bent, looking at the
>> pic, there is cardboard spacing each module so there is a gap. If the
>> binders are in the middle then that will bend one or more modules on each
>> side, now to bend them all the way through that center binder would have to
>> be very tight or strapped on a truck in shipping. If it is the glass then
>> its manufacturing and poor QC, my money if it is the frames is shipping and
>> or packaging, but that's just me.
>> Jerry
>>
>> On Sat, Nov 16, 2019, 7:12 AM Kristopher Schmid <sol...@legacysolar.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> So, I opened up a pallet of Jinko 400 watt half cell modules yesterday
>>> and noticed that every module was convex to the glass side.  The center was
>>> 1/4 inch higher than the corners.  Has anyone else seen this?  Should I be
>>> concerned?  Manufacturing issue?  Intentional?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Kris