This is a strange one.  I have a Schneider SW 4024 installed in a remote
area of Colorado.  Cold and high altitude.  Since the fall every time my
customer has gone out to her cabin she noticed that the inverter is off.
She proceeded to turn the unit back on by pressing the button on the SW.
There are no error messages, no tripped breakers.  She has no issues with
the system when she is there and leaves the system on.  Next weekend rolls
around and she comes back out to find the inverter off again.  Schneider
tech support seems to feel that the inverter is turning off on its own due
to low battery voltage.  But there is nothing in the log that shown this.
And there is a Ecogen 15KW installed to protect from ever seeing the low
battery cut off.

Has anyone experienced this?  My customer always comes ont on a friday and
seems to believe the day of the week has something to do with this or this
be cold induced?  It is rather pressing since winter is in full swing and a
turned off inverter can mean frozen pipes.

Any help out there?

Aaron Mandelkorn
President / Founder
Renewable Energy Outfitters
www.reosolar.com
Off Grid Depot
www.offgridnow.com
970-596-3744

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL MAY BE PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL,
AND PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, ANY
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.