Designing with a CPS 50/60TL for the first time and I'm sure the contractor
(my client) is going to want to leave off the neutral connection because
Chint says it's optional. Not crazy about it but I have no good anecdotal
evidence to point to it being a bad idea. Faults can still clear as long as
there's an MBJ at the panel or xfmr (which there will be) so I'm not
worried about safety. Just curious if anyone's had trouble with monitoring
on these when there's no neutral installed. My preference is just to keep
it there but downsize it to the EGC size to save on copper. Thanks in
advance!

// Evan