Hi,

It seems to get confused on the azimuth or at least that's what's most
pronounced. I've looked at All Earth but it's a full assembly, not really a
retrofit using someone else's motors. I have worked with Kyle at Array
Technologies, and he's been great, but it's still having issues. I think
the big thing is that once it's lost the sun for a while, it's difficult
for it to recover, even when the sun comes out. There is a ghost mode that
it's supposed to rotate the azimuth at a fixed rate when the sensor is
below a certain threshold, but we just don't seem to be able to get it
correct.

It's tough to troubleshoot it too.

Thanks