FYI -

1.  As a member of the IAEI, "after three consecutive renewals you are
eligible to receive a free National Electrical Code (NEC) book" as found
here:  https://www.iaei.org/Online/Benefits.aspx

2.  I've been a member of IAEI for years and I've have received free NEC
Code books.  I've enjoyed the portable NFPA NEC portable "phone app" which
did not required an internet connection found here:
https://www.nfpa.org/Codes-and-Standards/All-Codes-and-Standards/NFPA-digital-products
- also now not available.

3.  In other words, since I'm forced to use only the portable "paper copy,"
I'd rather receive it for free with other IAEI member benefits.

All the best,

Martin Herzfeld, Interstate Renewable Energy Council (IREC) Certified
Master Trainer ™ for Photovoltaics (PV) Installation Professional #IREC
10037
https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/a54a49a9-31cb-4f52-b35f-9d7c90630bb9/public_url
Adjunct Professor, Energy, American River College
Contract Training Provider (CTP)

California Solar & Electrical Contractor License  #00833782  C46, C10, D56,
D31, C-7
Solar, Electrical, Trenching, Pole Installation & Maintenance,
Instrumentation
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Certified PV Installer #17, OSHA 30
OSHA-Authorized Construction Trainer

CompTIA Certified Technical Classroom Trainer (CTT+) #T3NSZCNBBKB4QTQG
https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/f23ae19b-0370-4ca1-99d1-418403a8faea/linked_in_profile
Contract Solar (PV) Technical Inspector - 3rd Party Inspections

* Professional Member, International Association of Electrical Inspectors
(IAEI)
* Accredited and Registered North American Board of Certified Energy
Practitioners (NABCEP) Continuing Education (CE) Provider