Hi Mac,

I was using the ADMIN credentials but that didn't work.  I then set up the USER and INSTALLER credentials but unfortunately for diagnosing this I used the same password for all three.

Try different passwords for the 3 and then you can see which one works and if my theory is even right.  The mobile app seems to need the USER credentials.

And it's possible that Schneider made some other change in the meantime to the site and my theory isn't even correct.

And it took a few days from the time I made those changes till I had access - so easily could have been something on Schneider's end.  Dave and Sandra are checking on that.

Good luck!

Jeff C.