Mark
What you are saying is to AC couple but most likely this would fail as your
battery fills not enough loads HBCO or to much loads and your battery does
a LBCO, either way you would be better off spending the money in a maybe a
Outback Skybox easy install and is high voltage PV input and even a small
48 volt bank but think about storage
Jerry