Of course then there is the "bottom line", final say approval determined by the AHJ which might be hard for this inspector to refuse your clearances when he/she is asked to operate that switch and see that there is zero issue with its safe and easy operation.  AHJ's are allowed to use common sense.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.