From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of Dave
Tedeyan
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 5:24 PM
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Mate3 not saving data

Hi all,
I've inherited a system where the Mate3 is not saving data
to the SD card. Has anyone seen this before? In the Mate3
settings, it is set to download data to excel every minute and
save the last maximum days. I've tried two different SD cards.
I was able to successfully update firmware with the SD card.
But there are never any logfiles on there.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!
-Dave

Dave Tedeyan, PE
Senior Engineer | Taitem Engineering, PC
[https://www.taitem.com/signatures/logo.png]
110 South Albany Street | Ithaca, NY 14850
o. 607.277.1118 x121  f. 607.277.2119
www.taitem.com<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=a356060c-ffc43c30-a3550f87-ac1f6b0e675c-799262b29721a8a5&q=1&e=6cf841b7-3e6b-4527-91ec-eedcc5bb16ee&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.taitem.com%2F>

Solar • Sustainability • Energy • Design
Certified B-Corporation since 2013