One can use shielded ends but there is NO shielding in place for the connector
inside the Schneider components. The most important thing is either enclosing
the com cables inside the shielding tin inside the PDP or wire the cables
outside of the devices. They (Schneider) had suggested 6’ cables there are
folks that say that the supplied cables from Sch. are of poor quality.
I have the config tool that in these situations really does help, having my own
SCP, installing updated firmware, turning everything off & waiting few mins. +
unplugging & replugging too has made a difference. I also have a plethora of
green cat5 cables that I also will use.