Hi Scott,

Agree with all you have said and would add that my
experience with the failed 48vdc LG RESU 10 proved to me that LG needed to
prime time. It probably is just a good choice to stay away from their NMC
batteries. No matter what listings they have, it is much safer to use LFP
lithium.

I have heard that the Tesla powerwall is useable (now) offgrid
with warranty. Sadly it is also NMC lithium. The Discover AES and today
Fortress are both closed loop (LFP) with Schneider AC coupling or DC. One
just sets the current date and configuration is done.
Dave Angelini
Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines
don't"