Hilton, Wrenches
As I recall Tesla does not recommend their battery for off grid
applications, they need to be connected to the internet and without that
there may be warranty issues. I don't think that the off grid world and
daily cycling would work well over time either. How would you jump start
the power wall if it died do to low voltage cut out, a genny might work if
it connects and stays connected this might also affect the warranty.
Jerry
NABCEP PV inspector