Time has finally come to move on from SolarEdge.

Now replacing the THIRD inverter for one customer alone that has the
infamous 181/183 hardware failure error code again.  First one replaced in
Sept 2019. Second failure and RMA July 6th 2020, and now this third failure
on that replacement inverter.

We have had 24 total RMAs at quick count and it is eating into our
credibility.

Solar Edge provided a briefing to me about two months ago acknowledging that
their manufacturing quality control issues bordered on a recall, but opted
to stay silent and let the installers keep suffering for their materiel and
design issues. I was advised that the batch of deficient inverters and their
manufacture time frame meant I just needed to get through this
summer.perhaps but not another summer ever like this.

No more. Au revoir, Solar Edge.