First time posting so I hope I’m doing this right.

We have been using a product called RayTray on projects in the 20-100kW range
for a few years now.  It’s basically a white plastic (RPVC) extrusion tray with
a cap that builds out quick and does a nice job of protecting wires from
sunlight.

Jeremy Coxon NABCEP
Certified MWBE
SunWind Power