HI Drake,

I think it really depends on what inverter you have, what the size is, what
features you want and why do you want lithium?

For example to me, as they are black boxes, I will only use one that has a
physical external monitor, not only a web based, which at this point is pretty
much Discover.

Also Discover is the only battery that actually has a closed loop, ie it
actually communicates with the inverter control system.  Currently that is
SolARk and schneider.

And Discover is the only one of the more common popular batteries that is an
actual battery OEM and its a big OEM that has been around for something like 75
years.

Simpliphi is the easiest drop it replacement. No monitoring, but its sealed so
no mice/rodents/bug issues, no comm to inverter.

Blue Planet is too much hype to me, only has internet based monitoring, is on
open cabinet which I worry about the issues above, no communication to inverter.
I do like that it is a modular approach so its lighter to assemble.

There are a number of others too.

Before I spend tens of thousands of someones money I always check to see how
long the company has been in biz, what their size/$ etc.  And I look to see how
the corporate structure is set up, ie how big is the tech department?  Look at
Blue Planet for example, big list of names, only 1 tech person.

Good luck with the wild west of batteries,

Jay