Wrenches,
Huawei sent me a video link that displays their Bluetooth dongle as what looks
like a (optional) thumb drive which would emit the Bluetooth signal. I guess
now I know what that is.

This still did not resolve the issue of the intermittent connection when I
tried to connect my phone into the inverter with the charging cord. My
apprentice had a newer Google pixel phone which we were able to connect
successfully. However, there was still A couple of times where his connection
was intermittent like mine.  They have not yet gotten back to me on that issue.

Benn Kilburn
SkyFire Energy
780-906-7807