QuickMount flashings for shake đź‘Ť
Be careful when sliding the flashing in and make sure you get it under the
underlay paper. If you’re not careful you will hit the paper and bunch it up
and it it a bugger to flatten out the paper if that happens.
The uneven surface is something you need to deal with. High spots on some
shakes will require aggressive sanding (disc) and/or a chisel.
ANY moisture will make the roof VERY slippery, just a heads up.

Benn Kilburn
SkyFire Energy
780-906-7807