Well Jay, if you call each of those poles "arrays" then you've got a path
around the 2 parallel circuit maximum :)

Note 2020 NEC language has changed a bit, though it's still not crystal
clear:

"PV system dc circuits that exceed 30 volts or 8 amperes shall be provided
with dc ground-fault protection meeting the requirements of 690.41(B)(1)
and (B)(2) to reduce fire hazards.  Solidly grounded PV source circuits
with not more than two modules in parallel and not on or in buildings shall
be permitted without ground-fault protection."

Brian Mehalic
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installation Professional™ R031508-59
National Electrical Code® CMP-4 Member
(520) 204-6639

Solar Energy International
http://www.solarenergy.org