Hey gang, if you have any questions about this admin post please contact me off
list.

If you are responding to a post with photo files embedded in it, it is best to
delete the files from your response before sending. This keeps us from having
multiple duplicate files sent out to everyone. This is specially important when
the files are large.

Further, it is best to ATTACH  your files when sending to the list rather than
embedding photos or graphics within the text. This will eliminate the problem
entirely and give us the choice of whether or not we view the files.

Also along these lines, if responses to responses start to make the text
lengthy, we can help out by eliminating old footers and/or signatures before
sending. Not crucial, but certainly helpful in readability.