I totally get that most off-grid jobs won’t be inspected, however isn’t it
still a good idea for components to carry a UL listing in the event of a
fire? It seems like an easy thing for a fire investigator/insurance company
to pick out, even if it was not the origin of the fire. That’s been a
(perhaps self made) deterrent for me over the years. Any thoughts?

Chris Sparadeo

C_802-369-4458
H_802-728-3059