Hello, Mechanix~ Dave Angelini had asked "if Victron is UL listed for a
Grid application...?" I agree with Roberto Kruse that there's one Victron
inverter/charger with a UL listing nowadays: the 24v MultiPlus rated 3KVA
per unit. Some of the Victron charge controllers are also UL listed.

However, "selling into the grid" is not supported by Victron in the US for
now. To verify that, today I clicked the "Grid" tab in Victron's "VE
Configure 3" software (which updates every time it is launched). A dozen or
more "country codes" (aka grid code standards) can be selected in a
drop-down but the US is not among those as of 2-6-2021.

Dave had also asked, "can it easily work split phased?"  To configure for
120/240 US power in the Victron platform, first one must buy Victron's USB
converter dongle, pairs of identical inverter/chargers (from among the "120
volt" models), and some standard Cat5 cables. The firmware should be
updated if the units are not already identical, then another piece of (free
downloadable) Windows software is used to set up the phasing. I've never
had a train wreck with the Victron software so far.

The Wrench List is the Bomb!

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Landline: 970-731-4675
Cell phone or for text messaging: 970-946-6584
ᐧ