From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> on behalf of Ray
<r...@solarray.com>
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 5:22 PM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] pole mount manufacturer w pic

I'd be very nervous about how much deflection you could see at the corners in
high winds.  If the frame twists enough you could have modules break, or gaps
between modules open up enough to lose the midclips and let modules loose.  I
would take a look at MT Solar's multi-pole system, that starts really locking
things in as you go big.  I've never worked on a single pole mount bigger than
16 modules that I felt good about.

Ray Walters
Remote Solar
303 505-8760