I picked up a Temco hydraulic crimper a year ago and have been very happy with
it.Quite reasonably priced too.-GlennSent from my 'smart'phone, so please
excuse typos and spelling errors.------ Original message------From: Chad
WaitsDate: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 6:58 AMTo: RE-wrenches;Cc: Subject:Re:
[RE-wrenches] Electric Crimper RecommendationsI think it was about $3K with
dies but we also go a free DeWalt large wire stripper with it as well. And yes,
it does 4/0 battery lugs like a champ. Chad WaitsPresident-Net Zero SolarCell:
(520) 270-4873On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 7:03 PM John Blittersdorf
<john.blittersd...@gmail.com> wrote:Chad, what ballpark price for the Dewalt
crimped.  Does it handle 4/0 heavy duty lugs.   I’m getting too old for my hand
crumper.  John BlittersdorfOn Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 7:05 PM Chad Waits
<chadwa...@netzerosolar.net> wrote:We bought the DeWalt version not too long
ago. Makes great crimps and much easier to work with in tight spaces if you
have too.Well wort
 h the
 money...Chad WaitsPresident-Net Zero SolarCell: (520) 270-4873On Sun, Feb 21,
2021 at 2:40 PM Chris Sparadeo <sparadeo.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:Hi all,I’m
wondering if anyone has recommendations for an electric crimper tool for
battery lugs? I see that they can get expensive quickly, but a tool that cuts
down on the struggle is a tool worth considering.Thanks in advance!-Chris --
Chris SparadeoC_802-369-4458H_802-728-3059

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant
 bios:

List rules & etiquette: