We have always used Dicor 501LSW and screws for flexible modules. Apply a few
ounces to back of module and around the screw holes if using screws, place the
module on roof, roll in with a roller to spread the sealant some. If it oozes
out the edges it will self level. Apply 501 over screw tops (photo is example
of 501LSW covering 5 lag bolts and mounting foot) Great stuff.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems