That's problematic I think. I guess the next question would be, if I need
to keep this breaker at 6'7", I don't see that being accessible be someone
standing in front of it anyway without a portable ladder, so what height IS
acceptable?

Also, maybe I don't need to mount the whole battery above the flood level.
Maybe just exposed live parts need to be that high. If that's the case,
would that just be the tops?

Jason