Now is a good chance to see if switching to 48V is feasible. Can the battery
bank be easily rewired for 48V and does the existing VOC support 60V or so.
Switching to 48V gives the charge controllers immediately more headroom for
future additional panels that will be needed with the added loads.

I also recommend getting the new mate3s and connecting to OpticsRE. It’s a
great way to see what going with the system over time.

Maverick Brown
Off-Grid Solar Commander since 2006
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
 • Solar Commander Remote Power