IT is actually a MIDTRONICS, designed to  test  the Siemens & record.
Fluke 500 Series Battery Analyzer is another one.

I would call Bert Rohas @ 972-456-4626  TRS rentco. 730 central time. I have
found this company great to deal with. I often use there power analyzers for
problem clients & utilities.