FWIW, I was just looking at the specs for the RESU10  (48V) and it says the total kW-Hour is 9.8 kW-Hour
which is at initial stage of life (note 1)

Usable energy says it is good for 8.8 kW-Hour  (note 2)

At first I thought that maybe they just don't let you discharge all the way to 0% and/or charge all the way to 100% but
I guess that isn't the case ?

Compatible Inverter Brands : SMA, SolaX, Ingeteam, Redback, GoodWe, Sungrow, Victron Energy, Selectronic - More brands to be added 1) Total Energy is measured at the initial stage of battery life under the condition as follows : Temperature 77℉
2) Usable Energy is based on battery cell only

boB