It's the disconnect. We had dozens of this subpar disconnect design fail on
Enphase systems. The 2 Pole has the same issue.

GE gave us some nonsense answer that it's General Duty and not designed for
continuous high power. Even 40A combined Enphase systems will blow a 60A
fuse.

What you will find is the fuse will blow on one side and then replacements
will blow at decreasing intervals until it blows daily. Our experience is
the left side (of the 2-pole)  is far more problematic for some odd reason.
It's not the fuse brand either.

I believe the design fault is how the blades only hit a single contact on
one side when they close. The Square D alternative has the blade slipping
between two contacts.

Sadly we have had to replace so many of these and most are supply side
interconnections, which make it tricky and expensive.

Jason Szumlanski
Florida Solar Design Group