I have a client (DIY) who has dual 8048's and he is starting the generator
using both high load and low voltage settings with the AGS. It worked
flawlessly for 9 months. Then for a couple of months when the generator
shut down the lights would flicker. Eventually it started shutting down his
loads completely for a couple of minutes and it would start back up
automatically. Now when the generator shuts down the inverters shut down
and need to be restarted manually.

He said there is an error code but he never wrote it down.

Any ideas given the sequence of events?

Lead acid batteries. 20kW generator. Despite it being DIY from an online
wholesaler, he did hire a licensed electrician and that electrician
consulted with me a bit prior to installation, so it's a pretty good job.
I'm thinking it's an internal Radian setting or fault causing this.

Jason Szumlanski
Florida Solar Design Group