That was a quick solve, thanks Wrench Dan at Foxfire + Lones at Outback who
called me after 5PM on a Friday evening. For future search indexing
reference on this list (which I do a LOT):
Inverter 12VDC output controlling AGS MUST be on Port 1 on the Outback Hub.
Problem solved.

Dan Fink
Buckville Energy Consulting
970-672-4342