Hi Jeff
Here's the skinny on your questions.

1)  you are using the Radian only as an AC Grid-Tie inverter - no batteries
on it?
*The Radian inverter has a bank of AGM Lead Acid Batteries on it. *
2) that you are aware that the AC Coupled wattage plus the DC wattage on
the Sol-Ark's MPPTs must be within the total allowed for solar generation
*Yes, we are aware of the limits of the inverters. *
3) that you have the AC Coupled output of the Radian connected to the GEN
breaker of the Sol-Ark
*This is the weird  part of this system. Because of the
client's needs/wants we are treating the Radian inverter as the grid and it
is tied into the grid breaker on the Sol-Arks. Lesson learned here is never
let the client drive the design. *
4) that you have the software set for the GEN breaker to be AC Coupled and
have checked all other software items with Sol-Ark needed for AC coupling
*We have the Sol-Arks set as AC coupled, but on the* grid breaker. *We
cleared this design with Sol-Ark tech support by sending them the schematic
before moving ahead with the design. They didn't see any issue with the
design before we built it. *

*Please see the as-built schematic attached to the previous email. *

*Thanks for looking this over. I feel like there must be something that we
and Sol-Ark are missing. *

Vince McClellan
Energy Design
NABCEP PV Installation Professional
p. (541) 485-8122  f. (541) 338-8202

If you have received this email and are not the intended recipient please
delete this email. Copying, or using any part, content, or attachment of
this email is strictly prohibited.