What kind of fans? And are they large? On the far end of the 1300’ run?

Sounds like hat 1300’ foot run is acting like an inductive whip to the radians.
I suggest installing ferrite cores on the dc and ac conductor pairs to
attenuate transient spikes.

Maverick Brown
Off-Grid Solar Commander since 2006
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.