What about the PV circuits that leave the combiner and are ran on or in a
building to the CC

Jeremy Rodriguez
Solar Installation / Design Expert
All Solar, Inc.
1453 M St
Penrose Colorado 81240

Sent by Jeremy's iPhone. Sorry for typos and shorthand.

On Feb 1, 2022, at 4:07 PM, Brian Mehalic <br...@solarenergy.org> wrote:

 For a ground mount PV system with a DC combiner, the PV source circuits are
not in or on a building so RS doesn’t apply to them. And the definition of a
charge controller in Art. 100 is in its relationship to batteries/storage, not
really the charging source - fundamentally it’s there to protect the
storage/batteries, so it’s best considered part of that system, not the PV
system (and over the last several cycles nearly all references to charge
control/lers have been moved out of 690).

Brian